When people retain legal counsel, they expect to receive competent legal services. When attorneys are professionally negligent, they not only fail to meet this expectation, but can seriously damage their clients' lives.
At the Law Office of John W. Redmann, L.L.C., in Metairie, Louisiana, we help people who have been damaged by lawyers who fail to live up to their professional responsibilities. We help them to recover damages from negligent attorneys and to set right whatever legal matters were mishandled before.
Our founding attorney, John W. Redmann, is highly respected among clients and peers in the New Orleans legal community. In fact, he is AV Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available through the legal services firm.
For more than 20 years, attorney Redmann and the other experienced lawyers at the firm have obtained favorable verdicts and settlements for clients across Louisiana. They have done this in personal injury and insurance claim cases. We also represent clients in class-action lawsuits.
Helping Clients Recover From Attorney Negligence | Lawyers Serving Metairie, New Orleans And All Of Louisiana
We believe that attorneys should always uphold high ethical and professional standards for the benefit of their clients. Retain our law firm, and we will thoroughly investigate your attorney negligence claims. We will gather and evaluate evidence. We will prepare and file all necessary documents. We will observe procedural timelines. We will also advocate for you at all relevant hearings, depositions, settlement negotiations and at trial.
We can represent you in these and other instances of legal malpractice:
- Failures to observe statutes of limitations or due dates on pleadings
- Failures to investigate the facts, circumstances or evidence in a legal dispute
- Failures to properly prepare for trial or settlement discussions
- Failures to conduct due diligence to identify legal or factual issues
- Violations of ethical standards, including misuse of clients' funds, fraudulent billing, or undisclosed conflicts of interest
No Compensation? No Fee | Our Law Firm Stands Behind Its Clients
If you've been wronged by an attorney, you can fight back. We can help. To discuss your legal options with one of our New Orleans lawyers for legal malpractice claims, contact us online or by calling 504-535-7736, or 800-369-3215 toll free. We handle all legal malpractice claims on a contingency basis. We will only charge attorney fees if we are able to recover compensation for your losses.
Se habla español. Nous parlons français.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.