E-mail MeJohn W. Redmann
Born and raised in New Orleans, attorney John W. Redmann is the son of William V. Redmann, a respected judge on Louisiana's 4th Circuit Court of Appeal, and comes from a family with a rich tradition in legal practice. Through his work, John Redmann extends his forebears' tradition of legal representation and service to the state he calls home.
Attorney Redmann has practiced in New Orleans since graduating from Loyola University Law School in 1989, and he has since established his firm as a leader in Louisiana personal injury law. He and the other attorneys of his firm have taken hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands, of cases to court involving personal injury accidents and insurance companies.
Attorney Redmann hosts an interactive television show called "John Redmann: Power of Attorney" on WLAE-TV (PBS), in which he discusses different legal topics with expert guests and answers questions from viewers sent in by email, Facebook, and Twitter.
John Redmann is AV Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available.He was selected to the National Trial Laywers' Top 100 Trial Laywers in 2014. He is also a member of the Louisiana Bar Foundation and was appointed recently to its editorial board. He is vice-chair of the "Bench and Bar" Section of the Louisiana Bar Association, and has in the past served as its treasurer. He is also a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), the ATLA Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, the National Institute for Trial Advocacy and the Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers.
Also known by some of his clients as "Juan," attorney Redmann speaks fluent Spanish and French. At many big firms, the named partners have little involvement with clients or their cases beyond the initial meeting. John Redmann is a hands-on attorney who is personally immersed in every case we handle, from accident investigation through settlement or litigation.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana - 1989
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell's Highest Honor, an "AV" Rating
- 2014 Client Distinction Award™ for Client Satisfaction by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Selected to National Trial Lawyers' Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Selected to 2014 Louisiana Super Lawyers® List
- Selected to 2015 Louisiana Super Lawyers® List
- Selected to Who's Who in American Law® 2014-15 (18th Ed.) by Marquis Publication Board
- Selected to Who's Who in American Law® by Marquis Publication Board every year from 1994 - present
- Avvo™ Client Distinction Award in Personal Injury, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association's Bench and Bar Section, Vice Chair
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), Member
- ATLA Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, Member
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Member
- Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers, Member