Choosing the right law firm is one of the most important decisions any victim of an accident or disaster can make. The results can depend greatly on whether your lawyer is experienced, aggressive and focused on your needs.
At the Law Office of John W. Redmann, our objective is to prove to clients that they have found the best law firm in the state. When hard-nosed insurance companies stand between our clients and the resources they need to rebuild their lives, we fight hard for justice and full compensation.
Car and Truck Accident Lawyers in Gretna and Metairie
Our legal team has recovered compensation for thousands of people injured by motor vehicle accidents. We work to ensure that clients are compensated for their medical bills, lost wages, lasting disability, and pain and suffering. Some law firms settle automobile accident cases as quickly as possible, knowing the money will not cover the person's losses or future needs. Our experienced trial lawyers are not afraid to take negligent drivers and insurance companies to court, especially for serious or permanent injuries caused by car wrecks and truck accidents.
Personal Injury And Other Legal Advocacy
Mr. Redmann and his fellow attorneys assist clients in many legal matters including:
- Injury accidents — We pursue justice for anyone injured through the negligence of others, including slip-and-falls, dog bites, workplace accidents, child injuries and plane crashes.
- Medical malpractice — We hold doctors and hospitals accountable for serious harm from errors and carelessness, including surgery mistakes, birth injury and diagnosis errors.
- Dangerous products — Our product liability attorneys hold manufacturers responsible for injury or death from unsafe medical devices, workplace machinery or other products.
- Insurance claims — Our law office fights insurers that refuse, in bad faith, to pay valid claims after floods, hurricanes, fires, workplace accidents and other insured events.
- Class action/mass torts — When many individuals have suffered injury or economic loss, a class-action lawsuit against a large corporation provides a level playing field for justice.
- Legal malpractice — We have successfully sued attorneys for professional incompetence, laziness or misconduct that caused legal and financial harm to their clients.
- Immigration law — We assist U.S. citizens and foreign nationals seeking visas, green cards or waivers for themselves or family members, or those who need urgent legal help.
Compassion, Experience And Know-How
We are recognized leaders in New Orleans personal injury law. John W. Redmann has practiced in southeast Louisiana since 1990. He is active in numerous professional organizations, regularly teaches seminars on Law Practice and How to Handle Personal Injury Claims at Loyola Law School, and conducts seminars on trial advocacy for other attorneys. He is also rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell for his integrity and accomplishments. Another distinction we value is the seal of approval from satisfied clients who routinely recommend us to their family and friends.
The big law firms often hand clients off to an army of associates who lack practical knowledge or courtroom experience. At our firm, John Redmann will be personally involved in your case, from overseeing the investigation to negotiating or litigating on your behalf.
You may recognize John W. Redmann as host of the interactive television show " John Redmann: Power of Attorney" on WLAE-TV (PBS), in which he discusses different legal topics and takes questions from viewers by email and social media.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation To Discuss Your Personal Injury
To discuss your circumstances with an experienced Louisiana personal injury attorney, call one of our convenient area offices at 504-535-7736 or 800-369-3215. You can also contact us online.
Se habla español. Nous parlons français.